Out-of-the-box, there is no functionality to undo check-outs from other users in Team Foundation Services. But there is an option with TFS Power Tools for VS, available from VS 2012.
- Go to Tools and Extensions and Updates.
- In the Online Visual Studio Gallery search for Power Tools
- Download the extension, close VS and install the extension.
Once the extension is installed:
- Re-open Visual Studio and Open Source Control Explorer
- Right-click the item on which checkout is to be undone (or a parent folder of multiple files to be undone)
- Select Find and then Find by Status
- In the Find in Source Control dialog, leave the Status checkbox marked
- Optionally, enter a value for the Wildcard textbox
- Optionally, enter a username in the Display files checked out to: textbox and select that radio button
- Click Find
- This will result in a list of files
- Select the items to undo
- Right-click and select Undo
- Click Yes when prompted with Undo all selected changes?