Updates to the different app "Stations" (Video, Audio, Download, etc) are also available in the package center.
DSM Version 5.1-5021
- This update includes all bug fixes as well as security fixes in the previously released critical updates since DSM 5.1-5004.
- Enhanced data security by disabling "Mount automatically on start-up" after restoring an encrypted shared folder.
- Fixed a vulnerability that allows senders to access unintended destinations during a backup job.
- Enhanced stability on Amazon S3 on large file backup.
- Upgraded OpenVPN to 2.3.6 to address a security vulnerability.
- Fixed a vulnerability that allows local users to initiate a denial of service by queuing the maximum number of file descriptors (CVE-2014-7824).
- Upgraded PHP to 5.5.19 to address multiple vulnerabilities (CVE-2014-3669, CVE-2014-3670, CVE-2014-3668, and CVE-2014-3710).
- Improved DTV dongle compatibility.
- Improved file-copying stability on DS2015xs.
- Fixed an issue where DS213+ and DS413 could power up unexpectedly when backup tasks are scheduled.
- Minor bug fixes.